Sunday, May 20, 2007

138 Buttons for Fun: The Keyboard

When I began looking for a keyboard the biggest requirement I had for playing ball was possessing a backlit keyboard. After spending a year with a roommate and trying to use the computer with the lights while the he slept, I realized the value of a backlit keyboard. I came across may worthy keyboards, but they G15 caught my eye because of its LCD screen. I'm a huge fan of having information on display in un-annoying ways, and I understand that the LCD screen can be utilized to show CPU stats (temp, usage, etc.). This is the most I've ever paid for a keyboard (notice a trend here) so that LCD screen had better put itself to good use. The 15x3 macro keys should be a real time saver too.

Other Considerations:
Saitek Eclipse II
Razer Tarantula
Optimus Maximus (maybe someday...)











Purchase Details:
Vendor Item Page
Manufacturer Item Page
Purchase Date: 5/16
Price: 71.99
Running Tab: 281.96 (Not Including 5.00 MIR)

No comments: