Friday, May 18, 2007

Peripheral Vision: The Mouse

Unlike my case purchase, my mouse purchase was researched and I was 90% sure of what mouse I was going with. I decided on getting the brainchild of both Microsoft and Razer: The Habu. After owning a cordless intellimouse, I was a little hesitant to go cordless again, hence my main reason for not selecting the mx Revolution; I had too many problems with disconnections and interference. I really like the ability to switch between the DPI setting on the fly, the laser tracking will also be an improvement over the optical. It also recieved a nice review from ExtremeTech. Probably a little on the pricey side for a mouse, so I'm hoping it delivers.

Other Considerations:
Logitech G5 and Logitech MX Revolution








Purchase Details:
Vendor Item Page
Manufacturer Item Page (Microsoft)
Manufacturer Item Page (Razer)
Purchase Date: 5/16
Price: 54.99 (Not Including 5.00 MIR)
Running Tab:174.98 (Not Including 5.00 MIR)